Designation, Purpose, Territorial Field of
Section 1 - Designation
"Camposol Resident's Association" (CRA), an association is constituted
according to Art. 22 1978 Spanish Constitution, and L.O.1/2000, March
22nd, of Association Rights Complementing Laws.
The legal working
of this association shall be determined by these Standing Rules, it has no
commercial purpose, and has Legal Personality and
Section 2 - Territorial Field of
The territorial field of activity shall be the
Mazarrón area. The Association could establish collaboration with other
Associations or Federations with a bigger territorial field of
Section 3 - Purpose
of the Association are:
- To promote through proper channels of publicity and general
information, the interests and support of the residents of Urbanizacion
- To work to improve quality and conditions of life for residents of
- To provide an environment for intellectual, cultural, scenic beauty,
education, health, civic excellence and social development.
- To facilitate cooperation between residents, working with government
agencies, or any other institution to ensure that the needs and desires
of the residents are given full consideration.
- To establish and maintain policies in order to improve social and
economic development of said area.
- To encourage a sense of community pride through better community
relations and family participation on community issues.
- To promote residents' activities and those of accepted groups which
have their functions in Urbanizacion Camposol.
This Association is non-political, being independent of any political
party, trade union, commercial group or religious
Section 4 - Activities
achievement of said purpose, different activities may be carried out, eg:
Cultural, Social, Intellectual, Civic, etc.
Section 5 -
The Social Address is established as;
AP 1528, Camposol, Mazarron, 30875 ,Murcia,Spain.
can be approved by the Committee.
The membership must be informed at
General Assembly meetings. Accounts, documents and other paperwork shall
be kept in a safe place designated by the Committee.
Section 1 - Membership Requirement
Membership of this Organisation must be available to any adults who own
property in Urbanizacion Camposol, and who are in agreement with
Association purposes and rules.
The Committee may grant Honorary
Memberships at its discretion to persons who are not owners of property on
In the case of non-admittance of a person or persons as members by the
Committee, a notice shall be given in writing, and they will have 10 days
to claim against that resolution at Assembly, and if necessary take their
claim to Ordinary Court.
Section 2 - Removal of a Membership
Membership can be rejected/withdrawn by one of the following:
- By written declaration/application destined to the Committee.
- By non-payment of Association Dues in the amount established by
- By commitment of actions which are against the Association Interest
with the agreement of Assembly. - The member to be informed by the
Secretary and allowed 10 days to submit reasons for mediation.
- By non-compliance to Membership obligations.
- By representing the Association in purposes for which it was not
Section3 - Membership Privileges and Rights
The Membership shall have the following privileges and rights:
- To take part and vote at Assembly.
- To be notified of any agreement adopted by Committee.
- Be entitled to vote and stand as a candidate to the Committee.
- To be notified of Agreements and outstanding business of the
Association, the Committee and Association accounts at assembly
meetings, by written reports in the Costa Calida Chronicle and Camposol
Journal and by verbal report accounts, etc. at Assembly meetings.
- To make any suggestion to improve the Association and its' purposes.
- To take part in any activity that the Association shall organise.
- To have the right to be heard before any disciplinary action be
adopted against him/her, and be informed of the facts which lead to
disciplinary action being taken.
- To oppose any agreement adopted by Assembly or Committee that is
illegal under Spanish Law and/or these standing Rules.
Section 4 - Membership Obligations
Membership's obligations are as follows:
- To respect, accept and observe Standing Rules and Legal Agreements
adopted by the Committee or any Association's organs of government or
- To attend Assembly meetings and take part in Association activities.
- To share Association purpose, and to transact the business and
affairs of the Association, and to contribute to improve the good name
of the Association and Urbanizacion Camposol in
Liaison Committee details Rules of
Chapters 3 & 4